- This event has passed.
May 14 @ 5:30 pmFree
Skill Level: Advanced
How to build a KickA$$ Fundraising Campaign for Venture Capital and Angel Investors.
This talk will be about how to build a strong fundraising campaign and use existing data to attract the right capital partners for growth. Also learn what the Investor Checklist is, how they correlate risk, and how to leverage your weakness.
What People Will Learn:
- How to tweak and fortify and existing Business Plan Operating Company
- How much Capital do you really need, and how to identify the right Capital Partners
- Checks and Balances if you are aligned with your Business Plan
- How to think like an Angel Investor and Venture Capitalist
- How to pitch and share your story
- How to scale for growth stories
About the speaker:
Matt Vitamante has 25 years of Technology Banking , Venture Capital, and Incubation/Start Up Experience. He is currently CEO of a Global Venture Capital Platform and expanding into Asia(particularly Singapore). He focuses on IoT , Green Technology, Smart Cities /Software, Educating, and Advising. He is also a life Coach and sits on the Board of two companies in California.
If you have any pre-questions that you would like Matt to answer, please leave a comment in the Facebook event thread, and note that no question is a dumb question!
#### Event Registration Instructions ####
This event is for free and open to public. Limited to 50 place. If you want to join this event, please register at the Dojo Front Desk or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org