- This event has passed.
The End of Anxiety
March 6 @ 5:00 pmFree
Discover how to work without anxiety.
Do you feel stressed, overwhelmed, or insecure while doing your work? These are normal experiences for practically everyone. But, what if it were possible to completely lose your anxiety while working? How much more would you enjoy your work? How would that help your productivity? In this talk, I will share an incredibly powerful and effective method to help you address the root of your anxiety.
What People Will Learn:
- The real cause of why you experience anxiety in non-dangerous situations
- Why positive thinking isn’t enough to address your anxiety
- What you are really afraid of when you experience anxiety while working
- How to address the root of your anxiety in just a few simple steps
- A practical method that has already helped thousands of people to live without anxiety, frustration, overwhelm, and insecurity while working
- How to finally enjoy working, be more productive, and procrastinate less
About the speaker:
Noah Elkrief helps people to quickly and easily lose their negative emotions. Noah’s Youtube channel has over 170,000 subscribers and over 13 million views. His book, “A Guide to The Present Moment”, has been downloaded by over 100,000 people and has been a #1 Amazon Bestseller. However, Noah spends most of his time helping people with their emotions through 1-on-1 sessions on Skype.
Noah’s approach to working with emotions comes purely from the success he has working with his own emotions. He was raised meditating every day from just six years old, he worked on the trading floor at Goldman Sachs in New York, was a corporate strategy consultant based out of London, and was accepted into the prestigious Mensa society.
#### Event Registration Instructions ####
This event is for free and open to public. Limited to 50 place. If you want to join this event, please register at the Dojo Front Desk or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org