- This event has passed.
How to Turn a Blog into a Business
January 11 @ 5:00 pmFree
Join me as I discuss creative and effective ways to turn a blog into an actual business that earns a stable income.
A blog can definitely be a real source of sustainable income…if you think outside the box. You don’t need 1 million followers, you don’t need a highly complex website and you don’t need to sell links or advertising for a few bucks. Learn how to create a real business out of your blog – with real income – simply by using your personal experiences and a little creative thinking.
What People Will Learn:
- how to create a real, sustainable business from a blog
- how to understand exactly what your readers/followers want to learn from you and what they will spend money on
- how to take your personal experiences and find creative methods for earning a stable income through your blog and social media
- how to earn money without a huge audience
- why blogging is changing and how to stay ahead of the game
About the speaker:
In 1999, I left home in the USA for a 3 month trip to Southeast Asia. Today, that trip has still yet to end as I’ve now spent 18 years working, living and traveling around the world nonstop. Early on, I spent time teaching English and working as a Tour Manager on board cruise ships. Since 2009, I’ve been running my successful travel blog, WanderingEarl.com. With my blog, I use the experiences gained from my life of travel to help others achieve their own travel goals. It is now my sole business as the blog earns a full-time income through eBooks I’ve written, a tour company I started (Wandering Earl Tours) and a variety of other unique avenues.
Tour company: WanderingEarlTours.com
#### Event Registration Instructions ####
This event is for free and open to public. Limited to 50 place. If you want to join this event, please register at the Dojo Front Desk or send us an email to email@example.com